Τετάρτη 7 Ιουλίου 2010

Αkrovatissa- mezze bar






Behind the Fontana Rimondi in Rethimno there is found a bee-hive. A bee-hive of wineries, raki-places (you know, the traditional beverage of Crete), ouzeries (the traditional beverage of the rest of Greece) and other types of Greek “Drinking and Eating” pastime. A new shop there, you can understand is an important happening and I was there!



I dont usually present these kind of places, but I opted out an exception and here it is! A minimal place with discrete modern and alternative music. I also took the chance to taste there the local beer of Chania (our neighboring city) which I never did before called Harma... try one



The menu is rather short. Typical mezze (for those who don't know mezze are the Greek starters, the equivalent to the Spanish tapas) interesting but few. As the place grows older they should look that up, even though its not a place for a hungry person like me, but rather a place for a company hang-out!
 
And as always dont forget to check out the ecsact location in the map, at the bottom of the page!
Tastebuddy!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Where-How?


View Rethymno hang outs in a larger map